Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
As everyone is dealing with the impact of COVID-19, we want to share some suggestions on stress management.
1. Stick to a daily routine – Consistency and structure are always helpful, but even more so when you are working from or staying home.
2. Be flexible and compassionate to yourself and ot...
Take practical steps to lessen risk of catching the new coronavirus
Three healthy, sensible steps we can all take:
Avoid unnecessary travel and crowds.
Wash your hands often with soap and water (or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer) for 20 seconds (see video).
Keep your hands away from your face, ...
Call to make an appointment for a complimentary consultation
Have stains on your teeth from coffee? Get pearly teeth with teeth whitening. Ask us about your payment options to stay within your budget.
It’s so easy to fit Invisalign into your life. Have you been thinking about how to be healthier in 2020? Let’s start with your teeth. Call us!
- Anna KI had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Benlevi and his staff. Dr. Benlevi is very professional, he takes the time to explain what needs to be done and provides valuable advice accompanied with a great sense of humor. I have been visited the doctor many times and always glad to come back for teeth cleaning or any issue I have with my teeth! My gratitude for Dr. Benlevi and his staff who go beyond the stars!
- Hamdy EI must say, from the moment you call to make an appointment to the moment you arrive and check in, everything is done in such a seamless manner! Very professional group of workers in this small office, extremely fast and respectful of your appointment time and the rest of your day ahead. Will surely be making this my go to dental office going forward! Thank you guys for today’s amazing work
- Janice WLike many others, I had an amazing 5-star experience. They were able to help with my anxiety I naturally have when it comes to dentists. I’ve always had really bad dental phobia since I was a kid, but they were able to help calm my nerves. I think Dr. Benlevi and his techs were all great. Would recommend this practice to anyone.